RMC Vanguard has 33 written reviews out of 2,026 total reviews (most of them are rating only) on LendingTree.com and the overall rating is a 4.4 of 5 stars. Out of the 33 reviews, they have the following distribution:
1 star: 1 review
2 stars: 1 review
3 stars: 0 review
4 stars: 3 reviews
5 stars: 27 reviews
Were all those reviews created by "real" users?
Did RMC Vanguard have any control over which ones to display and how they are displayed? Or even if they have deleted the negative ones in order to get a better rating? I don't really know...
Let look at another website with reviews on RMCV....
CitySearch Houston
http://houston.citysearch.com/profile/34413159/houston_tx/rmc_vanguard_mortgage_corp.html#profileTab-reviews
There are 3 reviews on CitySearch Houston. 2 of them are 5 stars and 1 of them is the lowest 1 star.
The first review was a 1 star from Jay on 9/22/2008.
The 2nd one was a 5 stars from the President of RMC Vanguard, Mr Owen Raun, on 1/6/2010.
The 3rd one was another 5 stars review from a user named "456ert" (look at your keyboard and you may be able to create a similar username in no time) who provided ONLY one review for RMCV on 1/7/2010, JUST a day after Mr Raun's 5 stars review? JUST A DAY LATER!?
Very interesting.
I am not sure if those RMCV reviews on lendingtree.com are "real" or not... but I think Mr Owen Raun is interested in actively improving them...
1 star: 1 review
2 stars: 1 review
3 stars: 0 review
4 stars: 3 reviews
5 stars: 27 reviews
Were all those reviews created by "real" users?
Did RMC Vanguard have any control over which ones to display and how they are displayed? Or even if they have deleted the negative ones in order to get a better rating? I don't really know...
Let look at another website with reviews on RMCV....
CitySearch Houston
http://houston.citysearch.com/profile/34413159/houston_tx/rmc_vanguard_mortgage_corp.html#profileTab-reviews
There are 3 reviews on CitySearch Houston. 2 of them are 5 stars and 1 of them is the lowest 1 star.
The first review was a 1 star from Jay on 9/22/2008.
The 2nd one was a 5 stars from the President of RMC Vanguard, Mr Owen Raun, on 1/6/2010.
The 3rd one was another 5 stars review from a user named "456ert" (look at your keyboard and you may be able to create a similar username in no time) who provided ONLY one review for RMCV on 1/7/2010, JUST a day after Mr Raun's 5 stars review? JUST A DAY LATER!?
Very interesting.
I am not sure if those RMCV reviews on lendingtree.com are "real" or not... but I think Mr Owen Raun is interested in actively improving them...
Rmc Vanguard Mortgage Corp - Houston, TX - City Search
Hi Ray, the reviews on Lendingtree are real, they are controlled by Lendingtree.com and I believe they outsource this to a company called BazaarVoice. Their original format allowed consumer to rank lenders with a star rating system, more recently they allow consumers to type in comments. We have been one of thier lenders since 1999 so there were many star ratings of us prior to the ones with comments. In any case, I am interested in having clients post comments about us - if you look now at the Lendingtree site there are mostly good comments but also some not so good. I try to resolve these complaints and correct the situations that caused them if I can.
ReplyDeleteOwen Raun
President
RMC Vanguard